Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Zygnoth Cosmos's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've found one bug (not really), which may be the same as you found earlier.   If I'…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Jul 28, 2011 to Real-time updating from Rhino into Grasshopper

6 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

"No. Rhino4 & Win7."

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Jul 28, 2011 to Real-time updating from Rhino into Grasshopper

6 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

"Of course! Find the shapes that intersect with the shape you want...very nice move D…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Jul 28, 2011 to Overlapping shapes - data flow problem

10 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Lynne MacLachlan

"'Square root' is the same as 'power to the half' or as it would be run in a grasshop…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Jul 28, 2011 to Function component can not handle "√" character? why?

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by djordje

"Fantastic!   For me, it works for selection, deselection and moving. I'm running v0.…"

6 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

"I went through the code bit by bit and it seems that it is working in theory but I t…"

10 Jul 28, 2011

"Hi Lynne,   I gave the problem a quick attempt - I think I've gotten a bit further t…"

10 Jul 28, 2011

"Have you managed to create some looping in the scripting? I've tried but I can't st…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Nov 7, 2010 to Feeding grasshopper script back into itself?

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Thanks Taz, I guess the question wasn't so much about the correct routine to use (w…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Oct 25, 2010 to Feeding grasshopper script back into itself?

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

"Thanks Evert, that does the trick alright! But as a technique, is there another way…"

Zygnoth Cosmos replied Oct 25, 2010 to Feeding grasshopper script back into itself?

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service