Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

AlexSp's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks again for you reply and help! what are tiltet surfaces? at the beginning of t…"

AlexSp replied Jul 8, 2016 to How can I sort/group surfaces so that surfaces on the same plane sort into their own list?

7 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

"thanks so much! is there a way to adjust the tolerances? not all of the surfaces on…"

AlexSp replied Jul 8, 2016 to How can I sort/group surfaces so that surfaces on the same plane sort into their own list?

7 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

"Hi Tom, many thanks for your file. I have tried it but in my case, the output geomet…"

7 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

"Hi, did you find a way how to sort coplanar surfaces? I need to do the same."

7 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

"Hi Daniel, I'm having the same problem that I have to rebuild a nurbs crv in given…"

AlexSp replied May 3, 2016 to Convert NURBS curve into Arcs [with arcs of a predetermined raduis]

4 May 3, 2016
Reply by AlexSp

"thanks taz for the reply and the info about sandbox. looks very usefull. Actually I…"

AlexSp replied Oct 18, 2015 to Convex or concave angle between faces?

16 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by AlexSp

"forgot to attach the gh file. "

AlexSp replied Oct 16, 2015 to Convex or concave angle between faces?

16 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by AlexSp

"Hi Thomas, I found this post because I'm facing a similar problem. I like the idea o…"

AlexSp replied Oct 16, 2015 to Convex or concave angle between faces?

16 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by AlexSp

"Thanks David! works perfect. I didn't know that such button exists. "

AlexSp replied Oct 14, 2015 to Compare two Trees

2 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by AlexSp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos