Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Clifford Bourque's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"David, thanks for your help! It looks beautiful, and is very satisfying sliding tha…"

Clifford Bourque replied Oct 5, 2017 to Porosity: Punchouts from High to Low Density

4 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Clifford Bourque

"Peter, Thanks so much! You really saved me. Great script, I see it being useful for…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 24, 2017 to Help with Surface Mapping on a Sphere

11 Apr 24, 2017

"Peter, Your script worked really well, thank you, indeed my curves were a mess. I c…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 19, 2017 to Help with Surface Mapping on a Sphere

11 Apr 24, 2017

"I found importing AI into Rhino is as simple as that, no need to export from AI as D…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 19, 2017 to Help with Surface Mapping on a Sphere

11 Apr 24, 2017

"Thank you! They are upside down but can fix that haha (also think they look better t…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 15, 2017 to Simple Problem with Orientating Geometry to Points on a Surface

8 Apr 15, 2017

"Hey Hyungsoo, I'm trying to swap out the test geometry with the final geometry and…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 14, 2017 to Simple Problem with Orientating Geometry to Points on a Surface

8 Apr 15, 2017

"Finally got to take a look at what you did, just wanted to say thanks so much! I'm v…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 12, 2017 to Simple Problem with Orientating Geometry to Points on a Surface

8 Apr 15, 2017

"Oh I did never say thank you for this, I had composed the message but never sent it!…"

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 12, 2017 to Troubleshoot Curve Array with Distance Based Scaling

3 Apr 12, 2017

"Sorry will do next time, figured new question, new discussion.  Thanks again."

Clifford Bourque replied Apr 12, 2017 to Simple Problem with Orientating Geometry to Points on a Surface

8 Apr 15, 2017

"Yes, thank you Hyungsoo, But I cannot read the image you included. Can you include…"

8 Apr 15, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service