Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Giulio Piacentino's Discussions (1,794)

Discussions Replied To (1612) Replies Latest Activity

"This has a parallel discussion on https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/loops-in-ghpython/4…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 17, 2017 to loops in gh.python

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by 王仕兵

"This script as it stands does not need a DataTree-based approach. Were you adding ot…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 17, 2017 to Very basic ghpython question (probably only 10 seconds needed to answer)

4 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Bart Schuiling

"Hi Bart, Grasshopper has no "picking" logic, therefore you are unable to "pick" Gras…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 15, 2017 to Very basic ghpython question (probably only 10 seconds needed to answer)

4 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Bart Schuiling

"Hi David, I don't have the program to test, but it looks like the Vb.Net code is sig…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 13, 2017 to Attach to current open ETABS using ghPython

7 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Ok, then my next step would be to try this in the Vb.Net component. If we are lucky,…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 10, 2017 to Attach to current open ETABS using ghPython

7 Mar 27, 2017

"I'm glad it worked in the end :D"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 9, 2017 to python and ghpython failure after installation of MSVC2010 build files

3 Mar 9, 2017

"From some samples I see, it looks like you need to run this as a function: SapModel…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 9, 2017 to Attach to current open ETABS using ghPython

7 Mar 27, 2017

"Hi Tan Li, this is a shot in the dark, but you could try updating the .Net framework…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 8, 2017 to python and ghpython failure after installation of MSVC2010 build files

3 Mar 9, 2017

"I'm happy about this. If you want to post also your answer, it might help some other…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 6, 2017 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017

"This is probably a good case for a new topic. In general, you construct types with t…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Mar 6, 2017 to Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

12 Mar 6, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service