Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"spent a distressingly long time trying to figure this out..[Naked Vertices] led me…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 27, 2017 to divide mesh with points/naked edges

2 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

"super difficult trying to guess what is going on without the file again.. but most p…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 24, 2017 to Verticals through mulitple ellipses

9 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Troels Meldgaard Jensen

"without the file, I'm guessing just graft the PFrames output."

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 24, 2017 to Verticals through mulitple ellipses

9 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Troels Meldgaard Jensen

"recorders get cumulatively slower the longer they record so that's not really feasib…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 21, 2017 to add streaming values

2 Feb 21, 2017

"So I had some trouble trying to parse/understand the methodology you were using.. so…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 8, 2017 to Please tell me the way to extract the tangent vector from the point on the circle.

2 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Kazuhiro Nishimura

"oops, somehow missed that >_>Although.. it has success on my screen..? 2 Breps…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 7, 2017 to Joining Surfaces

3 Feb 7, 2017

"just use [Brep Join]? "

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 6, 2017 to Joining Surfaces

3 Feb 7, 2017

"proper terminology is ComponentsPlugins are usually 3rd party componentsBBox finds t…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 6, 2017 to Need help interpreting how a group of plugins works and what they do (beginner)

1 Feb 6, 2017

"Looks like your curves are flipped / not facing the same direction.Either manually f…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Feb 1, 2017 to help! what' wrong with my loft?

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by bboymoo

"Yea, with this method you need to do some mental gymnastics to maintain the tree str…"

Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd replied Jan 18, 2017 to Splitting curves at intersection using Shatter, with points coming from different routes

5 Jan 18, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service