Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tom, here's the Python application of the approach you suggested. I'm still in t…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

"Thank you very much, Tom! I shall try the same using Python."

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thank you very much, Hyungsoo! Now it works. "

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thanks, Kim! But i don't see any treesloth components in the Sets tab after drag an…"

36 Jan 26, 2019

"any suggestions, guys? The brute force way is to draw a grid of evenly spaced horiz…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to how to create a mesh in orthogonal grid from a brep

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

"Thanks, Kim! So, increase the sources in CPU and RAM for VM are the only way to boo…"

Grasshope replied Oct 8, 2016 to any suggetions to improve Rhino+GH performance in Windows install via VMWare in Mac OSX?

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"thank you very much, Yasser, for the tip!"

Grasshope replied Oct 7, 2016 to how to get the bounding box of a group of geometries including brep, mesh and curve?

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Dear David, appreciate if you can kindly advise on the installation issue related to…"

Grasshope replied Oct 7, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thank you very much, Kim! I wonder why the interconnectlines component is not avail…"

Grasshope replied Oct 6, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

"Thank you very much, David! However, when i drag and drop the treesloth_v0.1.gha on…"

Grasshope replied Oct 6, 2016 to how to draw lines between each pair of points for a group of points

36 Jan 26, 2019

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service