Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Matt Gaydon's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jeremy I understood what you wanted to do just been rather busy with work so not…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 18, 2010 to Need help with extruding line same distance as the lines are set apart?

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Crocker

"Hi Jeremy Try This... Hope this Helps"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 17, 2010 to Need help with extruding line same distance as the lines are set apart?

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Crocker

"Hi Jeremy A couple more question so don't post a code that not correct... Are you w…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 17, 2010 to Need help with extruding line same distance as the lines are set apart?

7 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Crocker

"Hey Peter Connect a panel component to you list of numbers then right click on it a…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 15, 2010 to export textfile

4 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Matt Gaydon

"Hi Elham Without seening a screen capture of the error msg i can only guess that th…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 15, 2010 to shell building design

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by elham

"Hey Rachel You can change the all the components to icons by going to the View menu…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 14, 2010 to Moving points on a curve and get them and the remainder points to interpolate curve?

6 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Crocker

"Hey Trevor I understand how the Path Mapper works fine but, can you explain what th…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 13, 2010 to Simplify This

13 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

"Sure Rachel, To Start with PFrames... These are planes perpendicular to the tangent…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 10, 2010 to How to get sine curve to flow along an exponential/sine/cosine/rhino curve?

5 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rafat Ahmed

"Hi Rachel Try Attached code.. At present i have only made it so it sends a Sine Crv…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 9, 2010 to How to get sine curve to flow along an exponential/sine/cosine/rhino curve?

5 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rafat Ahmed

"Evening Guan Firstly to fix the confusion about the numbers coming from the tA/tB o…"

Matt Gaydon replied Apr 7, 2010 to Shatter problem PLS HELP! IM PLEADING!!

7 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Guan Xiong

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service