Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ángel Linares's Discussions (540)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"You need to search in http://www.rhino3d.com/5/rhinocommon/ with "point closest" key…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 22, 2010 to DOCUMENTATION PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by RG

"I think that you must use Brep.GetClosestPoint Method: srf_pt = srf.GetClosestPoint…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 22, 2010 to DOCUMENTATION PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by RG

"With some friends of mine we've maked, some months ago, a wiki to explore geometry a…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 22, 2010 to Grasshopper changes so much...

17 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

"MMMMmmm...cleaver solution. You use faces like target in your dataflow using Path Ma…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 17, 2010 to Containment component. Support for multiple point testing.

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Hey, thanks for this alternative :) This comunity (and the software itself, of cours…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 17, 2010 to Containment component. Support for multiple point testing.

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Yeah...I must keep my fingers out of the keyboard before think about the problem for…"

Ángel Linares replied Oct 16, 2010 to Containment component. Support for multiple point testing.

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Ok...then, you can use frecuency data to order the information (gain) in space. You…"

Ángel Linares replied Sep 28, 2010 to Some spanish stuff: Sound to form (VVVV + GH)

10 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by LWX

"Another good way :) More components but you are using branching that is better, i th…"

Ángel Linares replied Aug 27, 2010 to Request: multiple inputs with GraphMapper

7 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Raphael Monnier

"You are right. But you can make a double dispatch (two steps dispatch). hope this he…"

7 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Raphael Monnier

"You can. If you want same values modifications without copy the GraphMapper after mo…"

7 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Raphael Monnier

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service