Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

sara torki's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a quick sketch and I hope it help to address the idea. I should add that the a…"

sara torki replied Dec 5, 2015 to define a Domain for shifting and rotating in brick wall

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"I will sketch it and send you soon. Tnx"

sara torki replied Dec 5, 2015 to define a Domain for shifting and rotating in brick wall

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"BTW, it seems correct for shifting just the surface is different. could I have the f…"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"Peter, Why the wall is curve, I used the linear wall and the curve is sun path and t…"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"The brick size is 65 cm in Z axis, and i want to shift them in this direction half o…"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"if you see the file I applied the pattern values to shift the bricks out and did not…"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"I assumed that it should be under 5 MB I will Uploaded soon. Best"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"thank you Peter, oh again it was my fault to explain my meaning completely. maybe I…"

22 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by sara torki

"Actually now, there is no time for me to find that solution and i decided to find it…"

sara torki replied Dec 2, 2015 to Urgent Help

6 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Thank you Peter for your consideration. yes actually this is an academic practice wi…"

sara torki replied Nov 28, 2015 to Urgent Help

6 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service