Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Santiago Garay's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hyunsik, Booleans can be tricky in Rhino but we can look at a couple of things fi…"

Santiago Garay replied May 25, 2023 to Request to fix the Bug or issues on "SD DynamicGeoemtry with PanelFunctions"

1 May 25, 2023
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Cool, yes that makes sense. In "standard" mode, the Skin Generator always rebuilds c…"

Santiago Garay replied Jun 22, 2022 to Surface Panel Mode Not Working With Trimmed Surfaces

4 Jan 17
Reply by Mary Bliss

"Hi Usmi, I noticed that your trims have 5 or 6 edges. The limitation of Surface pan…"

Santiago Garay replied Jun 21, 2022 to Surface Panel Mode Not Working With Trimmed Surfaces

4 Jan 17
Reply by Mary Bliss

"Hi Usmi, Unfortunately that option is not supported. Did you try using the DEFAULT…"

Santiago Garay replied Jun 16, 2022 to Changing the Corner Point to Start Placement of Panels

2 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"You are welcome. Btw, I’m glad you brought up all these good questions, will hopeful…"

Santiago Garay replied May 11, 2022 to SURFACE-PANEL Mode Panel max Width-Height dimensions

4 May 11, 2022
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Ahh, one more thing. I was checking the tutorial related to the integration of skind…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 26, 2022 to SURFACE-PANEL Mode Panel max Width-Height dimensions

4 May 11, 2022
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Actually now that you mentioned the Ladybug workflow, there is also another way I us…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 26, 2022 to SURFACE-PANEL Mode Panel max Width-Height dimensions

4 May 11, 2022
Reply by Santiago Garay

"BTW,  Very cool use of custom systems. If don't have any privacy issues, I would lov…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 25, 2022 to Is possible add multilayer geometry in Custom System?

3 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Juan Pablo Argentina

"Hi Juan Pablo, Actually you can add custom layer names to the input geometry. I'm g…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 25, 2022 to Is possible add multilayer geometry in Custom System?

3 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Juan Pablo Argentina

"Hi Usmi, For what I could see in your solution I believe it is important to clarify…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 22, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service