Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sample and example files (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celtic Bunny

Upon subdividing a directly produced quad mesh ( http://www.grasshopper3d.com/photo/mesh-to-nurbs-polysurface-conversion-via-t-splines ) f…

Started by Nik Willmore

40 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Marcin Nowak

FabTools for Grasshopper

This is the release of tools I've developed during some projects at the office. I've decided to put them together and reshape them for usa…

Started by Florian Frank

5 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Protein Database Downloader

The PDB plug-in was rather inconvenient in requiring your to manually download Protein Database Files and it lacked an atom radius output,…

Started by Nik Willmore

28 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Amir Habibi

Polygon definition for New Pentagonal Tiling

Just dropping it here. Just the polygon, the tesselation I did manualy in Rhino. If someone find a better, or more efficient algorithm to…

Started by Diego Xavier

6 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by peugeot

Offset direction solver

Hi all. I've come across multiple posts in wich there are problems with offsets directions with multiple closed curves I've put together t…

Started by Federico Silvestri

4 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

3D voronoi attractor

Hello guys, I've decided to make a 3d voronoi within a box. Being a grasshopper newbie, I get an error with the srfsplit. Could you guys h…

Started by Aleksander Łapiński

15 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Rulon Bukv

Auto NURBS Surfacing Of Meshes

The Holy Grail of NURBS design is conversion of easily manipulated and often Grasshopper created meshes into smooth and efficient polysurfa…

Started by Nik Willmore

20 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Jaeyoon Jeong

Round to Nearest Increment

This is so simple, but it may be usefull to someone. I have ran into it many times and wished there was a component to do it. I have used…

Started by Gui Talarico

1 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Jesse Ogburn

ISO screw thread

Here are three grasshopper documents for generation thread screw ACME  ISO screw thread external (male) and internal (female). One script…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

16 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Roberto Narvaez-Rodriguez

Simple Data Recording

Since the last version of the Data Recorder I have build a newer/better version which ships as a custom component. It works significantly f…

Started by Sander Mulders

1 May 8, 2017
Reply by Shuwei

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service