Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loading additional plugins for grasshopper

hi guys, I'm trying to load additional plugins for Grasshopper, such as kangaroo and python. I downloaded the .gha files from food4Rhino an…

Started by BenjaminMoore

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by John Zhune

Boolean Button + RunScript

I just came across a strange GH UI issue. Running a script that calls RhinoApp.RunScript and is triggered with a button object seems to fre…

Started by Andrew Heumann

7 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Joshu

Problems with Ribbon Layout editor

I've started this discussion so I don't bother the discussion about the new v0.90065 release... The thing is that I'm having problems with…

Started by Pablogomez

11 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Blade

A generic error occurred in GDI+

Hey guys I came across this error today, has anyone seen this before/know why it comes up/what to do when it comes up? 

Started by Daniel Christev

9 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Ariel Bintang

Human UI HELP 2

Hi all Last time I had a blast understanding how to work with Human UI properly. However, the difficulty arises as my algorithmic work get…

Started by Paul Wu

4 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Mike Desi

Replace Nulls not working when no value inherited

I am working on a patch which has an area in it where cables in the interface can be connected to achieve different things. Much like a syn…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by htmlcolor

Grasshopper preview doesn't appear in Rhino viewport...

I'm running the latest Grasshopper plug-in on Rhino 5 SR7 and the preview from my definition doesn't visualize in the Rhino viewport. Tried…

Started by Vicente Gasco

3 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by ghazal

How to reconcile data outside/inside cluster? Data lost in translation when it comes out of cluster.

Hi all, I have had this problem before. Data in the cluster does not match data outside cluster. How to reconcile them? Thanks,

Started by Marco Juliani

6 May 4, 2018
Reply by Lia

T-splines - grasshopper problem

hi, i updated my grasshopper to 0.8.0009 and downloaded the newest TSplinesGH.gha so i deleted the old TSplinesGH.gha manually and checked…

Started by Grashupfer

3 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by max1406

Orient (Direction) working as intended ?

Hello, is the purpose of this component to move then rotate, or rotate first ? See http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/creating-a-par

Started by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

11 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by yanmcken

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service