Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,827)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reverse the Subcurve Domain

Hi Guys I have a curve and want to extract a part of it using subcurve component. But when I specify the domain for example between 0.25 an…

Started by Farhang Malek

3 Oct 13
Reply by Frank Leba

how to add a branch to a data tree

Basically i have a 2 data trees that contains points in the layout of straight panels, and i want to add one into the other starting from t…

Started by Ayo

9 Oct 12
Reply by Pablo Mora Chatski

Sort Geometry by Length + Total Length

Dear community, I'm looking for a solution for kind of an easy question. I need to know how many different pieces my model has and it woul…

Started by Fred P.

5 Oct 7
Reply by thidsf

Connecting points on a surface with straight lines

Hey guys, I´m trying to construct a gridshell from straigt elements and not curved. So far i have projected a flat quad grid onto a dome su…

Started by Frede ranjit

7 Sep 30
Reply by Matic brdnik

'Visual Programming and Why It Sucks'

I thought some of you might be interested in this article : http://blog.davor.se/blog/2012/09/09/Visual-programming/ also, some good point…

Started by Daniel Piker

5 Sep 28
Reply by Vernon Spradling

hexagon grids

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to create surfaces on top of the hexagon grids, and if it is possible can it only be covering some gr…

Started by Tizia

11 Sep 27
Reply by Lovejeet Gehlot

generating point inside the volume

Hello, a post with trabecualr with voronoi again.. I am thinking about generating uniform point "inside the solid."  That is, all points…

Started by SSB

65 Sep 27
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

How to create nodes/bone structure like this?

Hello I have recently came across the "Entry Paradise Pavilion" in Germany and was wondering whether someone could point me in good direct…

Started by Wiktor Kidziak

83 Sep 26
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Mandelbulb like sub-divisions possible?

I saw this artist's work on the processing.org website:   http://www.michael-hansmeyer.com/projects/columns.html?screenSize=1&color=0  …

Started by xirja

11 Sep 25
Reply by Abel Geressu

MetaBall question

Can anyone help me with this meatball definition. I somehow get 1637 metaball isocurves an obviously a lot less are visible. If I bake the…

Started by Wieland Schmidt

15 Sep 24
Reply by Jiří

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service