Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to move object or group of curves to a point?

Hi I have a simple question regarding the issue of how I can copy/move an object say like a shape I made (from a set of commands in grassho…

Started by Jonathan Thomas

19 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Unable to connect two wires into one 'slot' on a node

I can't get to wires to connect into the same slot of a Loft node to loft curves, or in fact connect two wires into the same slot in genera…

Started by Thomas Lowe

4 Apr 1, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Fernandez

how to give closed curves a direction/ an orientation?

hey there, can please someone help me out. i have a definition that creates rhombs on my surface (its a torus), and cells in the rhombs. th…

Started by Grashüpfer

3 Mar 31, 2020
Reply by ena yn

Kangaroo Rolling Wheel Help

Hey, Trying to figure out the best way to model a new wheel form rolling down a hill in Rhino. The wheel can stay perfectly rigid and simp…

Started by Jake Rudin

3 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Samim Mehdizadeh

Grasshopper Hangs on every change to canvas...

I'm having a new and exciting problem here --- Grasshopper (8.0010) hangs for a few seconds every time I make any change to the canvas - co…

Started by Evan C

5 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by AMJaco

Essay way to twist an object?

Hi, I am new to Grasshopper and trying to explore a bit more on it. I was using extrude and lofting to making some shapes, and wondering is…

Started by Amy Wu

6 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Shelly Jones

Random rotation on louvers

Hi ! I'm totally new on grasshopper and i can't find the solution to my problem. It might be simple but i spend hours on it without gettin…

Started by Pasteur Thibaud

17 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Stephen

Recursive image subdivision (Samples & Examples)

Here the script to divide an image with rectangles.  Example image here  http://www.grasshopper3d.com/photo/we-can-do-it This script uses…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

2 Mar 28, 2020
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

simulation of ETFE cushions by Kangaroo

Hello,in the attached code, I have simulation of ETFE cushions by Kangaroo. there is not any problem when I work with just one mesh, but w…

Started by hodjat alipoor

5 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Thomas Lagarde

display curve and surface direction

Hi, is there an easy way to display the curve or even the surface directions with GH? I mean something similar like those small arrows in…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

4 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Tri Leo Bayu

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service