Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duplicate Border

Hi there, I need to Dduplicate the border of a trimmed surface. Is that possible? thanks for your help. best, Simon

Started by Simon Vorhammer

8 May 28
Reply by William Dunn

No BREP Flip?

I'm following through some video tutorials and have a multi-profile, open 1-rail sweep. The preview is flipped. I found the tool for flippi…

Started by John Brock

6 May 27
Reply by Alan Mattanó

Ungroup a Cluster ?

Hi guys,   Simple question but I couldn't find how to ungroup a Cluster, would anyone know ? I only managed to open the cluster in a new wi…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 May 27
Reply by Alan Mattanó

T splines surface to grasshopper

hi I used t splines to model a smooth surface , I want to panel this tsplines surface with lunch box tool , unfortunately , the tspline sur…

Started by Kaz

11 May 24
Reply by djordje

Wish: Lock position and Name/Nickname of canvas objects

Hi David, I just did a search for "lock position" and a couple of threads popped up. I can see that this topic hasn't come up in a few yea…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

12 May 23
Reply by Martin Smith

Insert an image on canvas in a .ghx ,open it in other pc and don't have to charge it the new route?

Hi Grasshopper's ¡¡¡I am working with a archive with various images, now I am using the ImageSampler(because I don't know another way to pu…

Started by Andrés

16 May 23
Reply by BarAaz

Randomized Points from a point grid

Hi, I have a point grid out of which I am trying to make a randomized grid with a gradient as the points fade away, as shown in the Image.…

Started by Ankur Verma

5 May 23
Reply by Borja Martínez

Curve offset direction

Hi, I have a series of surfaces at varying rotations that I wish to offset the border of towards the inside, but some are offsetting outsi…

Started by Carl Madsen

4 May 22
Reply by Daniel

What are random seed values?

Most components in Grasshopper that utilize randomness on some level have an input called 'Seed'. So what is a seed for, why would you want…

Started by David Rutten

5 May 21
Reply by donald spangler

Processing to Grasshopper real-time communication

The following is a method for real time communication between Processing and Grasshopper. Although there are some of methods for doing so…

Started by Constantinos Miltiadis

12 May 20
Reply by seghier khaled

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service