Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Can't find the results for the study"

Hi! I'm trying to do the analysis for the illuminace. There is a warning: it can't find the results (.ill), in fact there aren't in the fol…

Started by Rosaria Revellini

3 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Hannah Stevens

Grasshopper Component Book

Hi, guys i was wondering that is there a pdf which tells everything about the functions (components, for example from "lines" to "extrude l…

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

2 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

Help- Geodesic Dome- Beginner Grasshopper

Please, i'm student in architecture and I would like to create a geodesic dome based on a triangular grid, and a recursive generation, like…

Started by Anastassia Rouchy

16 Apr 13, 2020
Reply by fradesign88

Cull Duplicated Surfaces

I created a small definition to be able to remove duplicated surfaces.Hope it works for everyone as it works for me :) Cull_Duplicated_Su…

Started by Natalia De Leon

7 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Fagun Mishra

problema con rectangulos

soy nuevo usando gh, y me ha surgido un problema con los rectángulos, cuando los quiero relacionar a un punto no me aparece en el centro,…

Started by federico marquez-valenzuela

9 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by Cfeldman

Product of Inertia

Hello, I am trying to calculate the principal axis of inertia of a surface. There is a set of equations by which if you know the inertia a…

Started by Jesus Galvez

4 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Samim Mehdizadeh

Joining curves with same start/end points to form closed polylines?

So I have a set of closed curves which I projected onto a surface, now they have openings at the edges, so I have extracted the edges from…

Started by Jonas Blazinskas

2 Apr 7, 2020
Reply by Bart Bonenkamp

Item Index

Hello Hello   Maybe I'm missing somthing with how "Item Index" works..   Shouldn't the output in this example be "B"?   What am I missing?…

Started by Carl Lorenz

5 Apr 6, 2020
Reply by Felipe Tavares

Offsetting curves on a surface

How to offset curves on a surface ? When i try offsetting them, the result is multiple broken curves. I was able to achieve something simil…

Started by DILIP MISTRY

9 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by ann staniford

Simulating Fabric Material Qualities

Hello  -  I am interested in making a definition that will simulate the alteration/behavior of a "fabric" with patterned "stitches", known…

Started by Kyle J. Gename

6 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Larry Cary

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by