Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Preview

Hi there I am starting to learn grasshopper and have noticed that with certain surfaces the preview becomes very jagged as if the mesh prop…

Started by SGreen

0 Jun 26, 2009

surface morph

Hi! Can anybody explain to me how to use "surface morph" component(XForm/moprh/surface moprh)? I only understand those G ans S inputs! Than…

Started by alex sofin

0 Jun 25, 2009

Loft problem!

Hi I’m having some trouble getting this to look right! I’m trying to loft these kinds of stripes on the surface! But somehow they are not…

Started by mombassa

0 Jun 25, 2009

New to Grasshopper, Just afew questions

Hi I want to create a new painel to be made in plaster for wall decorations, is something like this possible with grasshopper. Best Regar…

Started by Alexander Phillip Morais

2 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Lars Renklint

Lofting periodic and closed curves

Newbie to GH hoping someone has a simple answer to this problem. I have a definition where two 3D curves are generated from a set of point…

Started by Damon Caldwell

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Can you ” ApplyCrv” in Grasshopper?

Hi Are there anyway you can ” ApplyCrv” within Grasshopper? I need to create UV curves on a surface in Grasshopper! I can’t seem to find t…

Started by mombassa

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by mombassa

Colour Curves by Z Axis Position

Hi everyone, I am trying to assign different colours to planar curves (contour lines) depending on their height (Z axis coordinates). Any i…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

splitting list into more than 2 lists

hi all i have jittered list of points... which i weaved into a list in my example into a pattern of 6/6/6 thus in the screenshot i end up w…

Started by Samir Raut

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Samir Raut

how to join random points to form a curve along a surface

hi all. i have a problem in getting my defination to work for me. i have started with a circle and dividing it into a number of points..the…

Started by Samir Raut

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Samir Raut

Mid Point of Mesh Face

Hi, I would like to place a point at the centre of all the faces of a mesh and/or all the surfaces of a polysurface. If anyone could help…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service