Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culling operation

Hello everyone, I have some questions about cull patterns or boolean patterns. I divided a surface by U and V values (with sliders, so it'…

Started by Oliver David

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Multiple Planar Surfaces

Hi guys, As you can see on the attached image, I have a series of straight lines defining triangles. I am trying to get surfaces out of it.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Tomás méndez

Incrementally moving 'Floor Plates'

This is a question regarding a pretty 'standard' use of Grasshopper i suppose. Nothing too fancy it would seem but I have yet to find an op…

Started by Mark Bol

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Lars Renklint

Part of a smart component

Hi everyone, I have just started grasshopper and hoping to create a smart component that could later on be a part of bigger network (that's…

Started by Nhan Vo

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Nhan Vo

WHO CAN HELP ME?

Hi, I'm architect and new user to grasshopper/Rhino looking forward get your help to make a complex model.

Started by Jerry Smith

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Jerry Smith

extend or line extend procedure

Hi, I would like to use the trajectory of a line or vector to build another line or vector that has the same trajectory in x and y, but dif…

Started by Dan Smith

0 Jul 2, 2009

line equation

Hi All, Thanks in advance for your help. I would like to get the equation of the line from point A to point B in Grasshoppper. Is there a…

Started by Dan Smith

0 Jul 1, 2009

Adaptive SubDivision

Hi everyone, Does anybody know where to find the definition or a similar one to this cool subdivision tool: http://culagovski.net/2008/algo

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jul 1, 2009

export grasshopper graph

hi there, does anyone know how to save/export my grasshopper system (graph) into a stand-alone application with variable input? Actually it…

Started by pim marsman

0 Jun 30, 2009

Noob cant get plugin started

i was recommended Grasshopper from another rhino tutorial website. i downloaded the standard version v0.5 i think. i installed it then real…

Started by David Horan

1 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by David Horan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service