Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with loft and extrusion.

I am trying to make a surface that contains a module geometry that has an adjustable opening in the center of the diamond. I want the cente…

Started by Thomas Denney

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Thomas Denney

Parametric Hinterland Urbanism - PROBLEM

Hi all, new to the forum and to grasshopper. I am working on a project where we are trying to create a grasshopper file that allows us to…

Started by Lennard Ong

0 Jul 18, 2009

control the movement of a set of points in constant distance

Is it possible to simulate a system of a net using Grasshopper? If I have set a grid of points on a 2D plane in various distances, how can…

Started by Alice Wong

0 Jul 17, 2009

Strange behaviour with Curve Offset

I'm trying to offset a series of curves derived from a surface intersecting a series of planes. when i offset the curves within the section…

Started by Claudio

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Claudio

Good project for Grasshopper?

Hi all, I'm pretty new to Grasshopper but I think this project is a good fit for GH. I need to make a pattern where an hexagon is copied in…

Started by Marc Gibeault

2 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Marc Gibeault

ETFE Cushion-like surfaces from Triangular Polysurfaces

Hi Everyone, I am trying to make ETFE cushion-like surfaces from this definition compiled by Luis and Damien and i am struggling as usual:…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Parametric aggregation

Hello All, I'm very new to grasshopper and am trying to teach myself how to create definitions. I am trying to create a network of connect…

Started by EDS

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by P. Casey Mahon

Sweep1 Multiple Curves

Hi there, Is there a way to sweep a profile curve along multiple rails? This is what i've got so far, but it only works on 1 rail. Note: I…

Started by Steven

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Dividing buildings into floors

Hi There, I have a (potentially easy?) question since I'm a little bit new at all this. I've extruded a bunch of crvs (i.e. building footp…

Started by Stephanie Au

6 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Au

Any GH Users in Montreal?

Hi there guys. I'm just wondering if ther is any GH user in Montreal. I'm asking this because I have a project which requires a CNC machine…

Started by Claudio

3 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Marc Gibeault

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by