Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with modifing a surface

I've been trying to modify a hyperboloid modifing its points, the thing is i've tried many things, and this is the closest i've made to act…

Started by diego

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by diego

Lsystem surface

Im working on being able to draw lsystem curves across a surface. The code is based on the example lsystem ghx on the rhino web site with s…

Started by James Vincent

0 Jul 21, 2009

Apogee (or maximum) of a curve on a given axis? Or closest point on a curve to a plane?

Is it possible to find the maximum of a curve? Or the closest point on a curve to a given plane? I know how to do this with calculus... I…

Started by Arlen Abraham

0 Jul 21, 2009

Non-Rectangular Facade Panels (Triangular) - Issues with Data Trees & Population Across Surface

Hi all_I'm having issues with trying to populate this triangular facade panel across a surface...extensive troubleshooting into this aside,…

Started by Benjamin Anderson

6 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Anderson

Referenced Patch Surface Problem

I am trying to reference a patch (surface) representing landform into GH, but when I try to manipulate it using the Isotrim component, I am…

Started by Gennifer E Munoz

0 Jul 21, 2009

Gradual height for multiple lines

Hi guys, I would like to modify the height of my components according to a graph mapper. All the component rely on a line SDL, unfiortuna…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Simple Sweep2Rail

Hi everyone, Would anyone know why this simple sweep2rail doesn't work? Also, how could you rebuild the surface while doing the sweep2rail…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

6 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Sorting curves

Hello, Does anyone know of a way to sort through a dense list of curves. I'm trying to take the intersections of a grid of curves, explode…

Started by cen

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

Maintain data tree branch names

Hi there, simple question: I want to retreive specific branches from a tree, duplicate that data and merge it back into the tree at the sa…

Started by Oliver David

0 Jul 18, 2009

Flood Gate

This concept is too simple. Did I miss it on this forum? Heavy definitions taking a long time to load? Toggle the boolean switch and you'll…

Started by Tuan N. Tran

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Vittorio Menna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by