Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem switching from slider to random number generator

Hi everyone, I have a definition that creates a closed curve made up of points that I moved in the x and y direction with sliders. I want t…

Started by Alex Hogrefe

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Alex Hogrefe

Loft between multiple curves

Hi, I have created to sets of curves orientated along two paths curves. now I would like to create a loft between each pair (curve n for s…

Started by peter

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by peter

Vizualisation problem with surfaces on Rhino

Hi guys, I was wondering if you guys knew how to solve this basic problem with Rhino modelling: As you can see on the images below the sur…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

LOFTING A SERIES OF CURVES

Hi floks! I managed to sweep2rails between a pair of curves and a line I created from their starting points. But when I try to repeat the…

Started by Miguel Villegas

0 Jul 24, 2009

Orientation problem on surface

Hi folks! I have a simple (I guess) problem with the orientation of this extrusions. I made the control curves using the 4 vertices of…

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Miguel Villegas

curves and their domains

a couple questions about curves and their domains: 1. i have a scenario where I am referencing points along a curve based on a domain valu…

Started by Gabriel

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

sorting analysis data for patterning information

hello, i have the following problem i get a list of around 2500 numbers from an analysis program that are ranging between 0 and some other…

Started by Norbert Palz

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Norbert Palz

IntCrv and Branching problem. -solved- ¡Now a loft problem! -solved-Thx to Dirk

Hi folks! I'm having a two part problem anda can't manage the solution: First with the IntCrv object. I add to it the point sets from eac…

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Miguel Villegas

extracting series in a list...more explicit! :)

the way i ask my last question was not so clear. here is a visual explanation and my definition. This solution is not correct... but let m…

Started by Yann

0 Jul 22, 2009

extracting series in a list

hi everybody This is my first post on this forum. i've a problem with a list of curves i would like to slice into x series of curves i h…

Started by Yann

0 Jul 22, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service