Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modify SubSrf(isotrim) pattern

Hello, How can i modify SubSrf(isotrim) pattern to get some like this(see pictures)? I used Lunch Box Pattern but in this case it doesn´t w…

Started by Felipe Véliz Fadic

5 May 1
Reply by Frank Corr

teaching strategy

Hi, this discussion area is quite empty so I would like to start with a basic discussion. I usually offer a GH course for just one term. It…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

6 Apr 30
Reply by edmond lundquist

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29
Reply by Cole

OT: maths book covers

Popular physics, biology and geology books often sport beautiful covers, but all the mathematics and programming are not-actually-visually-…

Started by David Rutten

22 Apr 22
Reply by Hannah Stevens

Best Books to Become A GH Master

So I haven't seen a lot of discussion  on here about good literature to become a better parametric designer. I am a big fan of a 'liberal a…

Started by Ol OneEye

15 Apr 20
Reply by Fegalevac

delete the duplicate data in a list.

Hi, i have a problem. I have a list with many data. in the list some data are repeated. I want delete this data but the only component that…

Started by Julian David Ortiz Mojica

11 Apr 19
Reply by ShynnSup

Curtain Mullion sample

Just made this GH script for mullion-like penalization. could apply to any surface and adjust angles

Started by dake S

1 Apr 15
Reply by Tim Traber

Help needed for creating catenary structure in grasshopper

Hi I want to create a rough model like in the image I've attached. It consists of several strands all of different lengths - coming from re…

Started by Sam Wood

10 Apr 14
Reply by Andrés Utz

"Can't find the results for the study"

Hi! I'm trying to do the analysis for the illuminace. There is a warning: it can't find the results (.ill), in fact there aren't in the fol…

Started by Rosaria Revellini

3 Apr 14
Reply by Hannah Stevens

Grasshopper Component Book

Hi, guys i was wondering that is there a pdf which tells everything about the functions (components, for example from "lines" to "extrude l…

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

2 Apr 14
Reply by Raymond Mosely

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service