Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weave Bird Mesh dividing

I was using the weave bird to create meshes of Voronoi like below. I want to rotate polygon individually and I tried to divide it, but I ca…

Started by maxleach

0 Dec 29, 2012

Kangaroo mesh folding!

Hi all, simple task- trying to fold some edges in a mesh using kangaroo, could somebody take a look at the definition and tell me what I'm…

Started by Artyom Maxim

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Artyom Maxim

LOFT & EXTRUSION

Hi dear Grasshopper users; I want to extrude a 3d loft plane. Does anyone have any idea how to deal with it? Thnx

Started by Firat Aydin

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Growing system according navigation

Hi! I need help. I am not sure which tools to use. The idea is to create one growing system of six different groups according simple rules…

Started by Aiste Dzikaraite

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Felipe Romero

Divide Surface into smaller ones with exact number of edges

Hello, I am trying to divide surface with 5 or/and more edges into two or more (as much as needed to achieve goal) surfaces with 3 and 4 ed…

Started by Otto Pile

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Otto Pile

Model a beam using Grasshoopper+Kangaroo

Is it possible to model a line/cuboid to behave like a beam?  I want to introduce the load as applied on a real beam from a load-cell and…

Started by Chintan Pathak

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Robert Vier

Comparing the distance of 2 points from a z-axis of 0?

Basically, I have a curve with points on it. I'm taking the two end points, and I want them to be moved to the exact same location in the z…

Started by Kenneth S. McMillan

7 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by djordje

Emergent Problem with Millipede

I was learning this software alone. And I am testing a 2 point girder, like it in the attach.I cannot change the load and load location.Ple…

Started by maxleach

16 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Twisting Elliptical Tower

So, I've got a tower that twists, and is scalable to a degree, using two catenary chains to form a vesica piscis-type ellipse. What I'm try…

Started by Alexander

2 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexander

Split List by Item number

Hi all,  Trying to exclude surfaces from my list.  in Param Viewer my surfaces are listed as {0;0;0} N = 3   for Triangle and {0;0;0} N =…

Started by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service