Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving a point to the z-axis on the grid?

I asked a similar question and received some awesome answers a couple of days ago. I think they were a bit over my head. I'm kind of lookin…

Started by Kenneth S. McMillan

4 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Kenneth S. McMillan

iterative remove, insert objects in different lists

Hi everyone, is it possible to remove certain objects in a list iteratively and insert them to another list? regards, yilmaz

Started by Yilmaz D.

11 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Expression Help!

I'm a new user to grasshopper and am watching tutorials on digital toolbox but it looks like there is a much more updated version to grassh…

Started by brett

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by djordje

dividing surface into curves

I'd like to run curves between the points on a surface both along the u direction and the v direction.  The problem is that I need the u an…

Started by Rob C

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Rob C

how do you get colours etc on the grasshopper ui?

hi, I am new to gh and im getting really confused by my definitions. I have seen on other people's videos that they use backing colours wh…

Started by Kenneth Allan

3 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Allan

Trouble with curves

I have a set of circles and I want curves between the three.  I can get lines and arcs but the curves choose to go around the circles inste…

Started by Rob C

2 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Rob C

Arc in Z plane from point to point

Hi everyone, I am very new to grasshopper and imagine this will just be a simple script but i am struggling to turn a 2d line into an arc i…

Started by James Williamson

2 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by James Williamson

Plotting coordinates

Hi Everyone, I am new to Grasshopper and this is my first post.  I'm trying to plot 'x' and 'y' coordinates and for some reason it is plott…

Started by James Williamson

6 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by James Williamson

Cull identical Curves

Hello everyone, I created a grid of 4 points and i connected every point with every point. So all 4 points have 3 lines. But i want to sim…

Started by Robert Megel

9 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Daniel Piker

searching for containment elements in branches

Hello. I am wondering if someone can guide me to a system. That 1. searches for points contained within a closed curve (done). Of which tho…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

10 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service