Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie Question

I have just started reviewing the The Grasshopper Primer_Second Edition.pdf and notice that the icons for parameters and components are dif…

Started by PurrDaddy

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by PurrDaddy

Project curve on mesh

How to project a curve on mesh? I know how to project on a surface, but i need to project on mesh.. Anybody help me?

Started by Osvalí Júnior

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Osvalí Júnior

Rotate the grid along the curve

Recently am  trying to script one Grid. i am quit fresh in GH, and it seems like i need  a little bit of help.I set up few rules, how i cre…

Started by Jurgis

0 Jan 2, 2013

how to change these data structure into data branches through a specific direction

Hello everybody.I have a trouble. When I make points at grid corners ,I can make the data structure (grid) in vertical or horizontal branch…

Started by Yulia Chao Xie

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

script beams

This is a old Monkey script that David Rutten helped me to apply in grasshopper. but as you can see in the picture the elements come out w…

Started by Francisco Lara

5 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

Parametric modelling for 3ds max

It is not related to Rhino, but still I posted it as an interesting news: http://torabiarchitect.com/parametric-array/?page_id=771

Started by djordje

0 Jan 2, 2013

sun_system-Irradiation-Day error

hi there, anyone expirienced problems with this http://www.tedngai.net/experiments/incident-solar-day.html im gettin null values out of th…

Started by pyrit

10 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by pyrit

Create custom component with python ?

Hi, I'm wondering how to create my custom component, I saw somes ways with other languages (VB I think) and I'd like to know if it was pos…

Started by Sébastien Mennetret

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Galapagos _ Help Needed

Imagine there is an initial cube, divided by 6 horizontal planes (let's say floors of a building)  and from this cube, volume is subtracted…

Started by Stratis Georgiou

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Stratis Georgiou

CRLF in a string to tag a text

Hi all (and Happy new year) does someone know how to include a CRLF in a string to be display on 2 lines with the "Text Tag 3D" ? Thank yo…

Started by Rolland MELET

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Rolland MELET

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service