Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

move end points of a curve

Hello, I'm a beginner at grasshopper and I have a question that is probably very basic. I have a couple of lines with differing numbers of…

Started by S. van Kempen

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by S. van Kempen

Smoothing a Framestructure

Hello i would like to smooth or relax this structure. i already tried my best with weaverbird but i didn't get it. do you have an idea how…

Started by Robert Megel

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Robert Megel

How to eliminate duplicated points on curves

Hi, guys, being a newbie to grasshopper, I need u help desperately because recently I met a problem about duplicated points which are preve…

Started by Archviator

12 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Vray animation

Hi guys, first I want to say this is really cool, Im happy to join the new froum!!! Still, about the slider animation, I pasted the follow…

Started by Taylor

24 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

Twisting fins,... puzzled.

Hello All,   I am trying to loft between two curve segments (the bottom curve and the top curve – please look at the picture), to create a…

Started by David Tran

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Exporting to 3dmax

Hi to everybody and happy new year. I was wondering if there's anyway to export from rhino to 3dmax, without transforming everything to mes…

Started by RR

3 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Phil Kolbo

points accesibility test help ¡¡¡¡

For my PhD thesis I´m making a connectivity / accesibility test of a certain urban area streets. i have a problem with the accesibility tes…

Started by jorge sainz de aja

41 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by jorge sainz de aja

Culling panels in surface

Hi again. I'm looking for any tutorial where I can learn how to extract cells from a surface. So I can use different blocks for paneling. T…

Started by RR

0 Jan 3, 2013

Bubbled surface

Hi does anyone could say me wich would be the fastest way for making a bubbled surface from a closed curve. The idea is to finish a shape w…

Started by RR

0 Jan 3, 2013

pick by probability

Hi everyone, I have a question concerning the picking of a specific item from a list. I  have two equally long lists, one containing actual…

Started by sandervdholst

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Georgios Anagnostopoulos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service