Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gradient colour by extrusion

Hi everyone, I am finding it difficult to colour these extruded circles by their height.  I have just extruded them in rhino not in grassho…

Started by James Williamson

5 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by James Williamson

Multiple attractor points

Hey everyone! I would like to ask if somebody could helpt me  to figur it out , how to add extra attractor point.  I managed to attract t…

Started by Jurgis

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Some questions about recursion

hi all,am a beginner of vb coding in grasshopper,recently im focusing on how to use the VB compenent,but something i cant understand stoppe…

Started by Yuan.T

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Yuan.T

Conic with tangents at start and end

Hi there, Was wondering if there was any way that you can produce a conic arc with a tangent at both the start and end like the rhino func…

Started by Ash Low

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Ash Low

transformable structure_waterbomb pattern

On the basis of the waterbomb pattern I would like to generate several amorphe deformed shapes in grasshopper, while the structure should r…

Started by Anna Katharina Hüveler

8 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Mark

Snapshot of data to write out to Excel or Database

I have a model that has multiple input parameters via sliders or whatever.  I manipulate those inputs to experimentally see what the output…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

Please Help !!!!.move curves with image sampler

Could somebody help  me with a definition to move  curves with image sampler ? I used this setup to rotate them. but now i need to use the…

Started by Jurgis

0 Jan 5, 2013

Gradinent Diagrid From Points.

HiI need some help on one project. I’am trying to do one thing and i can’t figure out one solution…What I want to do is this (a gradient d…

Started by vwwv

4 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tushar Sharma

Kangaroo Wave component and catenary curves

Hello, all, This may be as much of a mathematical as a Grasshopper or Kangaroo question, but I wonder if anyone can offer advice: I am cre…

Started by Michael Bardin

1 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Michael Bardin

aligning isoCrv component

hi there, im having problems to align the crvs from the isoCrv component to my plane... thank you !

Started by pyrit

4 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by pyrit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service