Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[SOS] Subdividion of a grid with respect to the height

Hi Guys, I have vertical surface [divided]. I want to further divide the divided surface in a different way close to say 10M and do the sam…

Started by Tushar Sharma

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Felipe Romero

Odd topic Rhino GH and Tablets

Hi there I don't know if this is the right place to post this question. I'm looking to buy a tablet or Hybrid tablets like the asus vivo ta…

Started by Claudio

0 Jan 7, 2013

Script dictionary like in flash

Hey Anybody know if there is a script dictionary for existing valid words for vb in grasshopper? Like if u want to figure which choices you…

Started by Chenqi Jia

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Chenqi Jia

topography trouble

Hello, I am working on a topography right now. I have generated curves into rhino from a dwg survey that I have. The topography intervals a…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Alex

How to make similiar geometry

Does someone know how to create this kind of pattern on geometry ?  : Any tutorials welcome.    http://www.shapeandform.de/collection/rela

Started by Kuba

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by RWNB

how to keep precise control over a mesh?

hi, i would like to create a mesh but be able to manipulate it  to a high degree parametrically. in theory i would say that could find a wa…

Started by Kenneth Allan

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Allan

Reflection and Refraction of Light in Diamonds

As can be modeled reflection and refraction of Light in Diamonds. principle of modeling http://youtu.be/kYnNe-esGvc I will be grateful for…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Alex

Offset every window with different distance

Hi guys. I would like to offset every window with different distance: I put a Slider for Windows selection and a slider for Offset dimensio…

Started by Landscape

10 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Landscape

Dynamically configurable components.

Hello, I need to create a component whose number and type of input parameters can vary dynamically. There will be a parameter called "setup…

Started by Francisco Garcia Collado

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Interaction Grasshopper and Matlab

Hello,  I was wondering how you can connect Grasshopper with Matlab? It seems that people already have done this, but I cannot figure it o…

Started by Lara Alegria Mira

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Lara Alegria Mira

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service