Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

I am trying to label some exploded items with parent tree structure - even though the items are derived with a sub mask. What I have done:…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

8 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Region intersection component bug?

Hi David. Thank you for nice tools. I created Voronoi patterns and Trimmed Voronoi with Region intersection. Baked Voronoi pattern as is,…

Started by Atsuo Nakajima

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Atsuo Nakajima

trouble with creases in my swept surfaces

I'm making progress on my project but I've hit a snag.  I have these surfaces weaving about the other surfaces and I can't get them smooth.…

Started by Rob C

6 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Rob C

group influenced geometries?

Hi! Just a simple question. I have a field of extruded shapes by attractor. How to detach the influenced geometries and have a group of the…

Started by Aiste Dzikaraite

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Carcassi

Extrude from a grey scale

Good evening to everyone. I would like to know if there is a command that allows me to extrude a mesh / surface compared to a grayscale or…

Started by Andrea Giglio

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Felipe Romero

mesh/surface to wireframe

hi, is there anyway i could extract only the wireframe of these geometries and put a pipe or anything that would suggest a "frame struc…

Started by john

3 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Felipe Romero

generate randon squares in both x and y direction.

Hey guys! Attached you can find my definition. Im trying to generate random squares on a rectangle grid. Well, somehow I succeeded but the…

Started by Amaury de Cocquau

5 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

A skin related to the wind analysis.

Hi all! I´m trying to do a skin that can open and close  dynamically according to the change of wind . I find vasari can simulate the wind…

Started by Mat K

0 Jan 8, 2013

Text search in Item Index component

I've a very simple gh file that I think should return the index of an item matching a search item.  But I haven't figured out why I'm alway…

Started by Norm Sash

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

Developer absence (again)

Yes, yet again. The hunt for a new house continues so I'll be out of office for a week. Hopefully this time I'll be staying in hotels with…

Started by David Rutten

1 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Carcassi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service