Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how divide a surface mesh ?

Hi guys, do you know how I can divide my surface mesh into a grid? I'd like a grid instead of a single flat surface. Thank you, I'm waitin…

Started by Maxime

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Maxime

REQUEST:some resources about this topic?

Does anyone know or has read such articles or maybe books which has talked about parametric approaches in the old construction techniques t…

Started by Ali Naghavi

6 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Maciek Ziolkowski

unfold a mesh

Hey all, I've generated a mesh from GH with colors. I need to unfold it, or flatten it. But I cannot find any way to do it. I tried to expl…

Started by YL

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by YL

output the data in a period of time

HI all, I just want to know how to make a series of data  output one by one in a period of time? Looking forward to your helps!! THX very m…

Started by Mat K

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Mat K

Pushing mass away from spheres

Hey guys! I am working on a project in grasshopper. I have a flat solid slab that I want to model using spheres. Let me clarify: The mass s…

Started by Maria dona

25 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by RWNB

apply gradient, Vector display.

hello, I'm trying to enable "apply gradient" in the "vector display" component, but it never works, can anybody help?, thanks.

Started by Yasser Mehanna

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Excluding Points using Polygon Centre with FacetDome

Hi, I am quite new to this plugin (less than a month) so inevitably, I have come across an obstacle and require some help. I am trying to…

Started by William Brown

0 Jan 10, 2013

Attractor on Splines

Hey guys, I hope, you can help me... I want to use an attractor point on multiple splines, to reach the result in the attached sketch. I r…

Started by Patrick

21 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Jacopo Baldini

Point "repels" curves

Hello all, thanks the whole community for valuable information and advice that anyone can find around here. This is my first post and I hav…

Started by Nikitas Gk

2 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Nikitas Gk

Data "ticking" problem with data memory function. help!

I am trying to write a simple "data memory" function with "data dam" component. you can see it in the attach files which can allow you to…

Started by doraET

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by doraET

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service