Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

confused about morph2d in paneling

The attached file demonstrates my confusion - two 2d patterns each of a box with curve inside. One is morphed to fill each grid cell to the…

Started by Mark Bronson

2 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Hexagon Project

Hello, I am working on a project currently where the goal is to create a grasshopper script to fulfill criteria that teams set.  The crit…

Started by Kevin Miller

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Kevin Miller

Random Reduce glitch?

Hey guys, I was building a simple script to create volume from points using weaver bird, and was using random reduce to decrease the numbe…

Started by Harish Ramakrishnan

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Harish Ramakrishnan

Context pop-up menu

Hi guys, after a long long time without Grasshopper... I have the last version I think (v 0.9.0014)   When I right click in a component ,Co…

Started by bobro

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by bobro

fill mesh holes or connect edges?

hello everyone : I'm doing some work and finally for RP machine to print out but now have a very hard problem I can't solve: for RP machi…

Started by Randy Tsai

0 Jan 20, 2013

Randomising Points within range

Hi,  I have generated a set of points using square root function.  I would like to locally 'randomise' these points within the range of the…

Started by ryr

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Galapagos - Dividing 2 Rail Curve Into equal areas

Hi dear Ghs community, i am trying to subdivide this 2 "rail" curves creating equal area rooms, Galapagos looked perfect to do this but i'm…

Started by stefano vafiadis

12 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by stefano vafiadis

Single Curve Minimal Surface

hey everyone, I am trying to figure out how to create a minimal surface from one closed curve.  i have the minsurf plug in, but that requi…

Started by Andrew Haas

3 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

random points to mesh behave like a drape.

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.  I have generated some 3D points outlining something like steps and ledg…

Started by ryr

4 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by ryr

For commands like ffcloud, function in latest version of grasshopper

Hi I am completely new to grasshopper and I am trying to learn something following the tutorial, but I can't find many commands in the new…

Started by cx G

5 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service