Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

opening a door??

Hello everyone, this is a very simple question. I don't know how to open a door or trim the wall between 2 geometries, basically a room and…

Started by Dalia Hafiz

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Dalia Hafiz

DIVA + Galapagos screen capture

Hey guys, Racking my brain on this one. DIVA + galapagos when running doesnt update the display for every solution, but only once every 5…

Started by Harish Ramakrishnan

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Harish Ramakrishnan

Triangulated structure along curve

Hi to everyone! I am triying to dispose a triangular element,along a curved path.That curved path is composed by 3 curves,each one divided…

Started by Rouser

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rouser

The Top Point

I have a line. I'd like to find the endpoint with the larger z value. How do I approach this?

Started by Randolph Fritz

5 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

brise soleil

Hi everyone! I'm starting to use grasshopper. I need to do some brise soleil that cover a triangle mesh, I want to represent this brise sol…

Started by Francesco Saverio Ciani

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Merge a single branch into a list of branches

Hey Everyone, I am trying to merge two lists together. The first list has one branch and the second list has 11 branches. I am trying to c…

Started by Michelle Frantellizzi

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by djordje

3D Stacking in pre-defined volume (Architectural)

Hello Grasshopper community, I'm a second year architecture student and I'm trying to set up a little project for an assignment. I'm not v…

Started by P.H.D. Chan

13 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by P.H.D. Chan

Surface gradient Color

Hey Everyone, I am trying to create a color gradient on a surface that is determined by a set of points. I would like the color gradient t…

Started by Michelle Frantellizzi

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

'move' Problem with a woo jae sung tutorial

Hello, Im new to the forums and quite new to grasshopper. Just having a problem with the move in this GH definition (the problem area is c…

Started by Mam Melstzer

2 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Mam Melstzer

Spherical Walls

I'm trying to control portions of the sphere that I want to become a wall. I can't figure out how to trim the sides of the sphere. I can ge…

Started by David Robertson

0 Jan 22, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service