Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iteration object

Please help me friendshow to use the number of iterations to achieve hoopsnake reflection of rays inside the circle? Sincerely Alex

Started by Alex

0 Jan 25, 2013

How to leave only one surface among the surfaces with similar area?

i have a lot of surfaces, some have same area, some are different. i want to leave only one surface among the surfaces with similar area.…

Started by momafresh25

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by momafresh25

lost in GH and WB updates,

Dear Giulio I have Rhino 4.9 (it's not possible for me to switch to 5 for now) and Grasshopper 0.8.0066 I didn't update it because I wasn…

Started by Agnieszka

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Agnieszka

Feature Wish: Add Named Viewport to GH Canvas

I would love to just have my rhino viewports on the GH canvas... I mean, wouldn't everybody? Are we going that direction? A possible baby s…

Started by Guy Snover

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Guy Snover

Pull weaverbird geometry?

Ok so I know how to make a grid and pull its points to geometry then connect with lines (first image) However, I'm wondering whether it's…

Started by Metacrunch

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Metacrunch

Capping problem using Rhino

Hello I have been using the panelling tools to create a surface of inner and outer wall-lines of tubes/cones. I have tried doing it as as…

Started by Amanda

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Amanda

attractor mesh edge (pipe/sweep)

Hi guys i've been trying to set up an attractor point to affect the radius of pipe along an edge. Tried previously to use both pipe and sw…

Started by kris mitchell

0 Jan 24, 2013

List of Strings

Hello, I have a list which is output of a component is Vb Script. You can see my list in the image. It says circles and then values. I want…

Started by Sesam10

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sesam10

how to export datatree with vb component(legacy)

hi all ,i have a question about the coding the GH file i uploaded contained 3 vb components,which is like the divide surface component,but…

Started by Yuan.T

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Yuan.T

Divide Curve and random connect points

Hello everybody,   Please help me! I have a spiral and i divide the curve into segments. Then i use the points and connect one point to ano…

Started by Chris00

5 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Chris00

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service