Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

curve to surface issue

Hi there, This is the first time I can't seem to figure out how it's done. I'm trying to model a bracelet the right (parametric) way, so th…

Started by Gabriel Zitman

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Gabriel Zitman

question about curves

hello all, what is the difference between a line-like curve and a linear curve.   see image

Started by Juan_P

5 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Osma Dossani

Lists and branches help

Hello, I have a list structure that I am trying to follow, and I need help sorting a larger list into this structure. (Sorry if I get the…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

0 Jan 27, 2013

How can I map a normal triangular grid on a freeform surface...???

hey there!I am working on a project for my university and since I m new to Grasshopper creations I need your help...I have a normal triangu…

Started by Aurora

3 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Array and change of scale at once

Here is a snap shot of what I am trying to do in Grasshopper. I already did it in Rhino but would love to get a feedback on how to do it in…

Started by Mohanned Iskanderani

3 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

closing offset line problem

Hi i joined in the grasshopper membership, very exciting! someone please help me to make cut lines of each cells assembled at some time. th…

Started by Masami Ueki

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Masami Ueki

Problem with line network in porous shell tutorial

Hello, I was looking for an answer to this online but it doesn't seem like anyone has answered it yet. In the porous shell tutorial there…

Started by Mam Melstzer

2 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Mam Melstzer

Organising data with paths

Hey All,  I want to arrange list B using Path A.  Is there a component that does the job?   Thanks in Advance R.

Started by ryr

3 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Doctor No

Modelling in parallel

This blog post gives an overview of the workshop held 14.-21.01.12 at the Estonian Academy of Arts where architecture students combined par…

Started by Renee Puusepp

0 Jan 27, 2013

vector question

I'm trying to get the vectors from the origin to the points of polygon.  When the polygon has even number of sides, it works well, but when…

Started by Rob C

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Rob C

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service