Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

surface perforation with culling of a series of points to achieve different affect

any help would be appreciated..so what i am atempting to do is with a surface being perforated by circles is look at that surfaces z values…

Started by chrisopher

0 Jan 30, 2013

Join Curves Component accuracy

Does anyone know if there is a certain accuracy in the Join Curves Component that affects if the curves join or not? I'm having an issue wi…

Started by Vernon Vaden

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Grid from Curves

Hello ! I have a set of intersecting curves (not lines) and I want to create a grid out of them .  Any ideas ? Thank you 

Started by DIMITRIS VENIZELOS

4 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by DIMITRIS VENIZELOS

please-HELP

Hey, I'm using the "populate 2d" to create random points.   I want to control those random points with an atrractor points- to control the…

Started by Niarch

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Niarch

Plug-ins for Grasshopper

If I was going to build a full plug-in for Grasshopper, and say I needed to use a simple line component in it for example, would I have to…

Started by Vernon Vaden

3 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

Random Color of the Circles

Hello to all, I have array of Circles with different radius. I want to make them in different color randomly. Is it possible to to that?  T…

Started by Aleksandar Donev

3 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by djordje

Maze openings

Here is my project. I aim to create a maze interior for an exhibition. What I want to achieve is to use substrate to create a parametric ma…

Started by Ivan Lo

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by phillip

Grasshopper in Java

Hi everybody! I really want to know if there is a Grasshopper plugin that allows its components to be seen on a Java interface, in java lan…

Started by dario sanchez

0 Jan 30, 2013

Multiple BRep Inclusion (Inside) test

I'm trying to make this frit pattern work: In essence, it's been created by making a large grid, and editting the shape into a diamond usi…

Started by Andrew Ng

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Melou

loft and untrim surface

hi everybody,  it's my first time here, i'm not very good in grasshopper. i make two differente planar curve and i try to loft them but the…

Started by rossomail

8 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by rossomail

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by