Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distance to face (MeshFace) instead of plane

Hello. Is there a method for calculating distance from a point to a triangular face? Thanks

Started by Rui Fortes

6 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Rui Fortes

telescoping geometries

I am trying to get a series of concentric extrusions to collapse and expand into each other, like a telescope. However, I would like for th…

Started by hlm

2 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by hlm

Create a volume of the space inbetween volumes

I need to create a volume that fits exactly between the 2 other volume I have, but I can't seem to manage it. I tried using boolen/mesh dif…

Started by Ignacio España

5 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Ignacio España

Working with shift list?

Basically, I trying to construct a general scafold structure for a class project (reproducing the Spencer Dock Bridge by Future Systems). M…

Started by Ignacio España

7 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Sweep geometry along curve

Hi, i want sweep this rectangular strips on a curve. And if is possible tapering the strips in the right way  when follow the curve!  I put…

Started by Matteods

19 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

parametric Hexagrid on surface

Hi people.... sorry for my english... i'm new from grasshopper, and for my master thesis i must tu create a pattern for structural building…

Started by paolo

5 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by paolo

Map Voronoi to surface

Hello everyone,      Iv been trying to develop a voronoi facade for a building, and i think it would be easiest to just create a surface a…

Started by Mike Garcia

17 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Subdivision!

hi,i want to change the subdi direction of the triangle surfaces.the subdivision should be so, as i draw it.thanks

Started by RWNB

4 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

Extrude surface to the lowest point

Hi All, I want to extrude a surface to a point but I cant seem to get it. if anyone could help me, would be great!   Please find the attac…

Started by Eri Suzuki

4 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

Hexachiral structure on double curvature surface

Hi everybody, I'm quite new to grasshopper but I have to face a problem which, I think, it's not so easy to solve: Creating an hexachiral…

Started by Ross

2 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Ross

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service