Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

divide segment / divide length

I tried to divide an inclined (30 degrees) straight line segment with divide segment / divide length but the segment lengths do not match m…

Started by pantelis apostolou

5 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by pantelis apostolou

Data Matching settings

Sorry for the silly question, but where did the data matching settings go in the new versions? previously we use to change these by right c…

Started by Omar Helmy

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Omar Helmy

Laying geometry flat

I would like to lay all the triangle pieces flat and for laser cutting attached you will find the grasshopper script, I would like to orien…

Started by shaun

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

contouring a surface with graph mapper

This might be a stupid question but i'm new to grasshopper... I am trying to contour a surface and have the distance between contours be af…

Started by Sturley Kraklite

5 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Exporting geometry to Ecotect

I had made a definition where I could loft a very crude tower, link it to ecotect and then use galapagos to find the best solution. This wo…

Started by Omar

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Omar

Paneling with Overlap

I was thinking of paneling on a surface which overlaps the previous panel. Similar to the panelling done on the Phare tower done by Morphos…

Started by Omar

0 Feb 17, 2013

SIMPLIFICATION

Hello Dear Grasshopper Users; I have a TREE problem. I have a tree it is such.. 0;0 0;1 . . . 0;21000 . . . 4;21000 I have to simplify t…

Started by Firat Aydin

4 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

select multiple geometries

why can i not select multiple geometries in rhino. in paneling..lofted reparametresized ..simply will not select anything.. what can i do

Started by SHILPA PANDE

9 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by SHILPA PANDE

array

is there a way to make polar array of some geometry around a given point "n" times ? I am new to grasshopper and i am missing something imp…

Started by pantelis apostolou

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by pantelis apostolou

How to cut a mesh with a curve

Hi, I need to create a mesh from a closed edge curve, using Delaunay Mesh, but some faces created are outside the closed curve.  So I woul…

Started by Guillaume Niel

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Guillaume Niel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service