Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

export a grasshoper definition to script

Does anyone know if there is a way to export a grasshoper definition (the whole algorithm) to a script/code ? Thanks

Started by Mania Aghaei Meibodi

2 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Mania Aghaei Meibodi

Problem using Quick Graph

Hello  Just simple question and problem hope so. I wana show just simple int values (1-1024) that are incomming from my adruino with "qu…

Started by Rapheal Django Langa

0 Feb 19, 2013

surface subdivision with linear gradient

Hi all, I am trying to subdivide a planar surface using an uneven subdivision based on a graph mapper, but am trying to see whether it's po…

Started by jimmy jones

6 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Countour - Pipe

Hi Everyone. Why is the Pipe command has only been applied to only few curves of the definition and not on all of them? Thanks.

Started by Fabio

2 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

BRACED GRID from points (of surface)

Hi there, anyone can suggest how to create a grid (BRACED GRID) in a close polyline skipping empty geometries within it? Neither with Delau…

Started by francesco sacconi

1 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Rotating and moving geometries

Hi,  Im working on a definition to come up with something like the first image Im posting down.  My approach was to use an attractor point…

Started by David Diaz

2 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by David Diaz

Latest Build?

I downloaded the latest build:  grasshopper_wip_20121030.  I ran the install.  ran it in Rhino5, September 28, 2012, version 0.9.0014.  The…

Started by Mike Calvino

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Mike Calvino

Geco Extrusions

I am trying to use data from Ecotect via Geco GH to drive certain geometry. I'd like to used the insolation values to drive the extrusion a…

Started by David Robertson

4 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by David Robertson

Facade Pattern

Hi, I am new to grasshopper. Can some one help me with the result show in attached picture. I used lunchbox to get the pattern, but how can…

Started by ts_capricon

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Artyom Maxim

trouble with surface split

I am having trouble with surface split. I have a field of breps, and a dividing brep (a series of lofted curves). I want everything inside…

Started by hlm

5 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service