Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List Management and joining issue

Hello everyone,  I am working on a reciprocal system. The aim is to have all lines of the reciprocal system as straight as possible and the…

Started by Jerrimo

6 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Jerrimo

How to get this kind of volume

Hello! I was navigating through the galleries and found this relatively new images by the member Luis Oscar.  I tried to reach him but i co…

Started by Guilherme de Vasconcelos

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Luis Oscar Osio

multiple limit controls coming out of a slider

I need to use one slider to control multiple things but at certain points i need values to stop increasing on some items. Ive tried larger…

Started by aaron guilford

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

morphing two breps

Hi guys Any ideas on how to morph two breps? Say i have a cube and a sphere And I want the cube to morph into a sphere Thanks in advance Be…

Started by MARIO VERGARA

18 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by yeliz karadayi

perforated polisurface

Hi everyone I'm modelling an alarm clock in Rhino and only thing to finish is the metal perforated speaker surface I've tried some defini…

Started by Agnieszka

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Agnieszka

geometry face projected to surface

I am trying to project one face of a geometry onto a surface in the Z direction. The curves of that face would essentially become an extrus…

Started by hlm

4 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

Dividing BRep

Hi there, I am doing my best to divide a BRep component into different equal sized panels but I have failed badly after spending all day w…

Started by Jack Staed

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by zlyx

Breach the "Bake gap"!

Is it posible to have geometry automatically baked then the geometry that was baked automatically selected and inserted as a parameter for…

Started by Theunis du Toit

21 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Christian Schmidts

Cross Pattern (for List Management)

Here is an example definition which I use to teach my students about List Management..   There are materials showing some different ways m…

Started by Jissi Choi

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Jerrimo

Component input to output branch length rules?

Just curious as to what the rules of thumb are when creating a User object, cluster, or component how much should the path change afterward…

Started by Michael Pryor

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by