Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Laser cutting in London?

The most important part of all... because it isn't finished until it's real!  I used to have free access to a laser, but am now in need of…

Started by vaughn horsman

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by david mimran

can't find center of top surface

With great help from the forum I have been working on a script that allows me to find the center point of each rooftop. Seems to have worke…

Started by Tash Tash

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Tash Tash

bending once again

hi, im looking for a way for generating smooth curves, by giving certain pts and then generating a smooth curve. similar to the control po…

Started by pyrit

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel Coll i Capdevila

select referenced object

hi david it just comes into my mind that sometimes it would be great if it could be possible to select the referenced object in the rhino c…

Started by to]

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Scott Penman

How to find the shape of a slab with minimum weight?

I have the finite element analysis results for a case of a steel/timber slab supported on flexible beams (two-way) loaded uniformly.  Thi…

Started by Chintan Pathak

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by djordje

assign index number back to branches

I've created sets. How can I get index number from created set back to original branches. Please see screenshot below. Thanks

Started by Eugene Lee

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Phil Kolbo

Creating a geometry from points that reconfigures into a line

Hello, I'm pretty new still and I'm looking to take something as in the image below...the chain of sorts...and make it so that it stretches…

Started by Adam Roark

4 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by djordje

Acquiring and selecting individual points

Goodevening all. For a project I'm trying to optimalize a voronoi structure. Because I'm new to rhinoceros/grasshopper, I'm trying it firs…

Started by Sebastiaan

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Sebastiaan

Alpha Channel of Lines and Points

Hey David, This is a minor request... but I was wondering why alpha channel support was never added for geometry like lines and points.  I…

Started by Andy Payne

4 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Extract the minimum value in each branch of a tree

Hello everyone How could I extract the minimum value from each branch of a tree as shown in the image below?  Thank you for any help! …

Started by Maria Valente

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Maria Valente

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by