Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Map to surface domain issues

I suspect I'm having some uv domain issues using the map to surface component, but I'm running into my experience limit... I have a target…

Started by Lowell Morin

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Lowell Morin

Creating a curve from a series of seismic colour maps

Hi  I'm new to Grasshopper but have a bit of experience with Rhino, I'm trying to take a series of cuts from a seismic survey, isolate on…

Started by Troy Mason

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Troy Mason

A simple list sorting question

I have a field of 826 points. I used "closest point" to evaluate their position in relation to 6 other defined points. The result of course…

Started by Bennett Bossert

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Bennett Bossert

Karamba - Force Flow on Shells/Surfaces

Hey, I want to analyze the force flow on my surface. If I take the exapmle of the TUTORIAL: KARAMBA-ShellCantilever (see attached) my resu…

Started by Anastasia V

0 Mar 17, 2013

Move/copy objects in Z and scale parabolically with 0 as base plane

I am trying to create a boulder definition using curves drawn in Rhino as a basis. My aim is for the curve in (Rhino drawn at '0' Z directi…

Started by John O'Keefe

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by John O'Keefe

Trigonometric Function. Miss understood

as you know Tangent of 80 degrees  =   5.671282  and the inverse of Tangent 80 degrees = 89.28384005 i know that in grasshopper the angles…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

Cover Grid Attractor

Hey there, after trying to do this in Kagaroo I tried to write a much simplier version using GH only. The goal is to make a cover surface…

Started by jonathan

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by jonathan

Data Tree examples

I'm putting together some GH examples for a 1-day workshop on Data Trees. The goal is that the students leave the workshop with a clear und…

Started by Santiago Diaz

7 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Mira Conci

Mantis v0.3 (Mathematica Equation-Fractal tree-Nearest Value-Shortest Tour-Polyhedra-CA)

There are 2Main tools of Mantis v0.3:1-Mantis_Cellular Automata *5 Components for generating cellular automata 1d & 2d & 1d Totalis…

Started by Zaghloul4d

10 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

List Items

Hello, I have 800 items (number of breps - bricks - in a brick wall). i want to select item numbers 40-79, 120-159, 200-239, 280-319, 320-…

Started by Agneesh

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Agneesh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service