Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Location of references contained in GH Geometry

Hi,  In grasshopper's geometry components you can set up the geometry from objects present in Rhino. The problem is that this action ties…

Started by Jesus Galvez

0 Apr 8, 2013

How to apply single panel parametric model to larger Rhino point population

I've created a parametric model that will draw lines in the X-direction at a particular spacing based on any 4 points that are defined in R…

Started by I'm an F18 Bro

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by I'm an F18 Bro

RHINONEST 3.0 Labelling problem

List item retrieve the "649th" element in the list. However RHINONEST 3.0 have put a text on the element : 984. Why is that ? How does RHI…

Started by Marc Johnson

0 Apr 8, 2013

RHINONEST 3.0 REMAP Problem

Currently student (Paris ENSAPM) I am trying to use RHINONEST 3.0 It doesn't work for me. I followed instruction on how to configure the r…

Started by Marc Johnson

0 Apr 8, 2013

NURBS -> Quads

Hello! How to convert a polysurface which has untrimmed and trimmed surfaces to even QUAD mesh using grasshopper :)

Started by reverseengineer

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by reverseengineer

Tips and help with modelling this building

Hi, I currently need to model up this building in grasshopper and was wondering whether anyone could help me out? Any ideas on how to creat…

Started by Anthony Perrotta

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Anthony Perrotta

Fixing an existing topography map help

Hello all, I have a topography map that came from a former student that was done in autocad. I transferred it to rhino and now but there is…

Started by Patrick Losure

9 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Diego G

How to make every other row of lines dashed

Hi! I'm new to GH and I'm trying to make every other row of my lines dashed but the way my script is currently setup, it makes all the line…

Started by na ha

3 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

HELP please please! Two stiffnesses in dynamic relaxation

Hi everyone, I am doing a dynamic relaxation for a gridshell structure used for a library but I have some areas with a too small height and…

Started by Ikram Ch

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Ikram Ch

draw circles radius

Hello, I have a serie of circles of different radius, i have divide each circle by a certain number of points, and i would like to connect…

Started by Tiffany Attali

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Attali

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by