Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi 3D Diagram to fit to twisting lofted surface. Please Help!

Im recreating the Jellyfish House for uni.  http://www.evolo.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jellyfish-1.jpg I have modelled the form using…

Started by Lucas Jags

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by RWNB

Controlled 3D Voronoi

Hey everybody, I've been experimenting with a 3D voronoi logic that I am using for a studio project. I began by populating a box with poin…

Started by Andrej Iwanski

13 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Ola Jaensson

how could i generate that forms

I am trying to get these shapes in my computer but no idea how i could do that, any ideas? or can you guys recommand a tutorial?

Started by Maciej

0 Apr 8, 2013

Easy question on splitting list of circles

Hi guys, I've a simply question for you: I've some circles, there are 1 or 2 points on them (2 points are """perpendicular""" respect to th…

Started by Landscape

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

(Easy) Removing Outside Row of Curves

Hello, I am working with drawing a series of circles onto a surface and than removing the curves from the surface.  I have successfully dr…

Started by Surge Troost

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Surge Troost

Morphing multipal Geomerties.

i have the three diffrent polygons and i need to morph it along the surface can you help me in this? i am able to do it for single geometry…

Started by Advait

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Advait

Cant find any solutions from math section

Dear all, Well, I'm trying to do some rectangles, affected by image sampler. But I dont want the smallest ones.  this is the construct:…

Started by Erdem Yıldırım

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Erdem Yıldırım

editing projected curve control points

hey  i projected a curve on a sphere, rebuild it and now wishing to edit random points by vector amplitude. my problem is figuring how to s…

Started by asaf yaacobi

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Arie-Willem de Jongh

Using point attractos with diagrid

I am attempting to get varying openings with a simple diagrid surface definition, however I cant figure out how to input the point attracto…

Started by Mike Krause

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Alex LaVecchia

extrusion help required

I am trying to extrude certain parts of my geometry, but not sure where to start - I was hoping someone could point me in the right direc…

Started by Tash Tash

0 Apr 8, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service