Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

General request: Drop-down menu of maintain input paths

Couldn´t there be in general a drop-down option on (almost) every component, which input paths should be maintained?  E.g. on [Orient] Main…

Started by phillip

7 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Using rules to connect points strategically?

I have a series of points in Rhino and I want to connect them in such a way that they adhere to a series of rules. Start at a point (manua…

Started by Anthony Aziz

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Anthony Aziz

Curve deformation with sun path

Hello can someone help?I wont to do the deformation of curve in the direction of sun path? so the curve cant move when the sun move...any i…

Started by ana shurdha

0 Apr 13, 2013

How to get a point on curve from a list of curves, each with a different point value?

Hello every one, I have a series of non-uniform curves, what I want is to get a point on each curve where each point has a different locat…

Started by Dresden

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

hexagon attractor (how to pick corners closest to attractor?)

Hi all, I'm trying to make a surface out of a hex grid where a point on each hexagon is pulled up and towards the center to make it look a…

Started by Ra

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

a problem on trimming and doing other

Hi I would like to create a grid as show in jpg, then I would like to trim the unequal grid with curve that I have. then I use area to scal…

Started by jc1988

0 Apr 12, 2013

Dom Hans van der Laan's Morphotheek

Architect, philosopher or theologian? Dom Hans van der Laan was all. And more. The first to describe rules for 3d compositions. Corbusier m…

Started by pim marsman

0 Apr 12, 2013

Sin Law question in expression editor

I'm not sure whether this is a math question or an expression editor question but I am having a hard time getting the result I want. I am a…

Started by Danila Babko-Malyi

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Need help with folding...

Hi everyone, I am working on a sort of folded surface and I am stuck in the middle with it... If anyone can help figure out why I am gettin…

Started by Branko

0 Apr 12, 2013

REQUEST: Dynamic Multi-Slider Input

Request is for a dynamic multislider object, which creates X number of sliders based on an integer.  Ideally this object would be connecta…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by