Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

overtriangulation of face

Can sb explain me why i get this overtriangulation in some of my faces? Thanks Pantelis

Started by pantelis apostolou

11 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

Question about open surface as skylight!

i want to create and open window on the roof and could rotate to open up the window but i don't know how to control the area of the ope…

Started by Chih-Wei Chan

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Chih-Wei Chan

3d panelling in grasshopper

hi guys, just wondering how to 3d panel in grasshopper, I've used 'relative item' to organize and offset points and eventually arrange them…

Started by Melanie Modafferi

0 Apr 14, 2013

Paneling Tools

hello everyone here is two patterns with different heights and shapes that i populate them on a surface. however i declared bounding box, t…

Started by Sina Rezaei

0 Apr 14, 2013

Error data conversion failed from curves to plane

Hello, On the one hand I have curves that I connect to planes. It does work. I repeated the operation 6 times on a copy paste basic The ex…

Started by Marc Johnson

2 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by djordje

Cut Holes on Non Planar Surface

Hi there. I'm designing a fence which has 2 elements. 1) Fence posts, 2) Fence screen. Fence posts are sorted. i need help with fence scr…

Started by Agneesh

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by djordje

Drape for CNC

Hello! My first post here, been using grasshopper on and off for various architectural projects in school, but I come here today to ask for…

Started by Scott Townsend

0 Apr 13, 2013

Box morphing (Morph boxing?)

Good morning everyone, I've an unusual task for grasshopper that's thrown up a couple of problems. I'm trying to morph a complex piece of…

Started by Oliver Jones

6 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Oliver Jones

3D printing survey

Hi All! I am a graduate Architecture student at Washington University in St. Louis. I am currently making a survey about 3D printing as pa…

Started by Wassef Dabboussi

0 Apr 13, 2013

Points appearing outside of set domain?

Hello, I am trying to create a definition that will allow me to model a curtain wall system with no input other than a single surface. I'm…

Started by Stefan Gingras

2 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Stefan Gingras

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service