Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

daylighting in ecotect/radiance anyone?

i got nothing on the autodesk forums so as a last ditch effort im trying here. Im exporting my data to radiance, for a Daylight Factor anal…

Started by aditya.d.bhatt

0 Apr 25, 2013

Isotrim creates diagonal divisions, need vertical

Hi, I'm planning on doind some structural analysis with SAP2000 of some surfaces I have. In order to do so I need all the edges of the surf…

Started by Ignacio España

2 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Ignacio España

Why does it take so long to open the VB component?

Hi everyone, The more code my VB component has the longer it takes to open it. My script is now so big it takes 45 seconds (!) to open.…

Started by Fernando Conti

16 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Fernando Conti

How to find closest point on plane?!?

Hi guys!! I've a problem...I want to find closest point on a plane! I've tryed to used "Surface CP" but it doesn't work... You can see in t…

Started by esc11

2 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by esc11

Replace Paths

I would like to replace the path on the top left with the path on the bottom right. However when I use replace branches (which usually gets…

Started by Antony Chiha

0 Apr 25, 2013

Need help: Vertical louvers with attractor points

Hello, I need some help with my project. I have made vertical louvers with attractor points. When the louver gets closer to the attractor p…

Started by Rutger D

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Rutger D

Simple arc problem?

Help. I  was hoping if someone could help me so that i could add these strips to these arcs. And/or if i could do the same for this tube?

Started by James Goh

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by James Goh

Voronoi 3D

After I spent hours looking online for tutorials on creating voronoi 3D script, I realized the new grasshopper has a built-in Voronoi now.…

Started by ParastooParsa

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

Cull all items from a list if they are contained in a second?

Hey! I have 2 lists containing lines (not the same order, differently generated) and would like to cull all items of List A if any of thes…

Started by Christian D

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

How to attach a sub-curve to a rotating curve

I have three curves... a base curve (ellipse like), a sub-curve extracted from the base curve, and a polygon. The polygon rotates inside th…

Started by Norm Sash

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service