Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notches on a surface

HI, I apologize if this question has been asked already, HI, I was wanted to create notches between the intersection of two surfaces, so w…

Started by Sue Wang

4 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Sue Wang

How to compute a conditional equation. Its the x-coordinate for a point ...

How to tell grasshopper: if i>d (numbers), then compute a number this way otherwise ===> multiply with -1 this same number ??

Started by Ahmed Hossam

4 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

extrusion beams won't connect?

hi everyone! i tried to make a catenary arch using kangaroo and extruded the grid lines.  but it wont connect as you can see.. guys..i need…

Started by Alan Kim

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by djordje

sort of point

Hi all, this is my first time using Grasshopper. I am trying to make free form border with simple ornament. I belive that Grasshopper can m…

Started by Dmitrii Karpovich

10 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Dmitrii Karpovich

HEXAGONAL-TRIANGULAR Mesh and FABRIC simulation

Hello All! I hope you can help me with this Grasshopper Script. Generally, what I am trying to do is to use Kangoroo to have this mesh beh…

Started by LauraGoARC

0 Apr 25, 2013

Intersection problem with breps (BBX)

I have two sets of intersecting breps. The result seems to be inacurate and somtimes even wrong lines are generated. See attcahed screen ca…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Shift Path with wrap

Hi people, I wan't to shift a path but wrapping the last path to be the first path. I think the only possible way to do this is with relat…

Started by Jesus Galvez

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

Slider

I need to make a slider, that goes from 10 to 200 in this way: 10 20 30 40 50 ... 200 Or a Slider, that has two dimentions and goes also i…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by djordje

The Background of Rhino

The Background of Rhino is usually grey and has a grid. Is it possible to change the Background so that the grid goes away and the colour…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Locust does not work at all?

I have download the plug-in to my laptop and opened the example in the folder, and I clicked the timer, there is no reaction at all, what i…

Started by Joyce Shun

0 Apr 25, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service