Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Folded Stitched Origami Paper

Hi I am quite new to using Kangaroo as a plug in and am having problems getting my Kangaroo simulation to work. I feel there is something m…

Started by Jessica Beagelman

0 May 1, 2013

Lofting 'Jellyfish'

Hi guys, I have a question on lofting. How do I loft the red (planar crv) and blue line (periodic crv) but also having the surface shaped a…

Started by Jun Ong

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

attractor point with curves

hello ,  In my urban project , i didn't succeeded to apply an attroctor point script to curves , if someone please can help me to do it . …

Started by Omar

6 May 1, 2013
Reply by Omar

Kangaroo to recreate Ned Kahn's Project

Hi everyone, I'm very new to Grasshopper and Kangaroo. And, I've used one of user's definition to recreate one of Ned Kahn's wind project.…

Started by Jim

0 May 1, 2013

Random component turning out not so random results

I am attempting to construct a paneling definition similar to Lunchbox's 'Random Quad Panels' component. I am using a random component to g…

Started by Danila Babko-Malyi

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Danila Babko-Malyi

Hexagon as Box

Hi I need some help in arrange a Geometry on an hexagonal grid on an single surface. Is it possible to make a box with more or less edges t…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

10 May 1, 2013
Reply by alex jenter

Perforated Mesh relaxation Help!!

Hi i need some urgent help with regards to making a Pre-perforated mesh box with four sides all of which have perforations on them. Then re…

Started by Aaron Hills

0 May 1, 2013

Index

Can I get something like this to be seen in Rhino with the help of Grasshopper OR with the help of Rhino OR with the help of BOTH?! :D Can…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

31 May 1, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Paneling !

Hi All I am New To Grasshopper I Want To Know How To Get Something Like  This (00.jpg )I Got Some Thing Like In ( 1) And Want to konw How t…

Started by Reda Dragon

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Reda Dragon

About giving a colour to a closed curve (for example) circle

It's not like I'm just asking you to give me an answer ... I read in GH Primer on page 61, but it seems too complicated and much more than…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

5 May 1, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service