Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's wrong with Rhino? Or is it just my Laptop?!

usually, when I create a string with the help of GH, I can NOT click on it in Rhino ... Until I "bake" the thing ... I am not hungry and I…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

17 May 3, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Area Moments

Hi all,   Would it be possible to use the "AreaMoments" command from Rhino to Grasshopper?   Or would it be possible to add a component tha…

Started by bma

28 May 3, 2013
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Project Voronoi 2D on Voronoi 3D faces

Hi, can anyone help me, i'am trying to project a 2D voronoi on a surface of a 3D voronoi. i have been searching the forum but i found no an…

Started by Neuling

4 May 3, 2013
Reply by Neuling

Surface from 3 and 4 point - data trees problem

Hello everyone! I'm having little trouble trying to connect the intersection points of a grid to form a surface. The grid itself is compose…

Started by Matteo Mandrile

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Attractor Along Wood Slats

Hi, I am working on this interesting project, where I want to manipulate a 'Strand' of wood slats (6" x 2") on edge using attractors. Ther…

Started by Shivang Patwa

0 May 2, 2013

Grasshopper Packing Definition

Hey guys, I've been looking into packing algorithms and found a great number of definitions that re-arrange circles in a volume. I have a s…

Started by Matthew Jarvis

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Planar index problem

I have list of curves, and I turn them into planar surfaces. In theory if I list any item from the curv and the planar list, the curve (whi…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Balázs Hegedus

Dispatch based on distance question

I am having a hard time figuring out the best approach to this problem. I have a section of mesh panels that are organized in vertical colu…

Started by Danila Babko-Malyi

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Danila Babko-Malyi

Easy Offset Normal To Surface

Hello,  I have a skin system that is composed of multiple surfaces   I have set up a diagrid structure that comes from that skin.  However…

Started by Surge Troost

0 May 2, 2013

Is there any ways to do "multiple galapagos"?

Hi all :D I'm really newbie at galapagos.   Does that has only one fitness? Max or Min?   I want to let something max, the others min...  …

Started by Digit

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Digit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service