Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find the radius of a pre-drawn circle

Hi, I want to get the radius of a circle that is already drawn. I tried the component, circle center but that asks me to draw in the viewp…

Started by Roland M

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Roland M

extract surface isocurve using unevenly spaced points

Hi guys, Thanks to Dirk's definition i managed to get unevenly spaced points on a curve using a graph mapper. I tried to use these points…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

how to get a list of random point

i wanna creat a bunch of random points based on a boundingbox of a curve. i wrote the code in a for loop but it turns out the random value…

Started by luming Wang

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Problem with Ning page - errors on page -

Hi guys, Does anybody have a similar problem to mine with this webpage: When i connect to grasshopper3d.com, i sometimes get the full inte…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jul 9, 2009

Reading .txt file with hierachical / path structure using vb.net

hi all, after becoming familiar with the basic file I/O examples (from the GH primerV2), we're trying to read °path structure° form a .txt…

Started by FrankS

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by FrankS

select points with same x value (or y value or z)

i am reading many posts, but i think it would be faster to make this new one, to solve my problem. i just need to select the points (from a…

Started by javier zaratiegui

17 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Shear Component

He all, I´m trying to use this Shear and Shear Angle an I can´t get it works. Any clue? Thx!

Started by Pablo Miranda

4 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Pablo Miranda

Panelizing tools sample

Working through the panelizing tools primer released yesterday. The grasshopper example on page 28 is not baking for me. I get an m_count n…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

Sweep2 via VB.NET

Hello. I'm having some trouble with a sample .NET script so kindly posted by Rajaa Issa on the mcneel wiki (http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/defau

Started by kyle steinfeld

0 Jul 8, 2009

How to Sweep or Loft these two curves?

Hi there, I´ve been trying around to make a surface from the two curves shown in the attachment. But no chance for me, I can´t get it work…

Started by h8cru

4 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service