This Friday's webinar is on Dynamic Patterning with Grasshopper. Over the course of the 2.5 hour webinar, we are going to experiment with influencing objects through repeating numbers, relative distances (attractors!), and fields - all crowd pleasers! This webinar will include targeted discussions on advanced topics including:
- What is a Pattern? What are some ways to generate Patterns that are “Live” in Grasshopper?
- What are some ways to influence my Pattern?
- How do I coordinate my influencing Values with the objects in my Pattern?
- I Love Attractors and Fields! How do I create Patterns based on Mathematical or Natural Patterns?
- My Pattern is Beautiful! How can I “Bake” my Pattern for output to Print, Laser, etc?
***All of our upcoming webinars will be conducted by both Ronnie and Gil to create a live and interactive experience. Participants will also have access to a recording of the webinar online after the completion of the broadcast.