Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi all,

Just posted a new release of PT-GH and PanelingTools Plugin for Rhino.

Please note the following:

1- Make sure to download the latest Rhino 5.0 Beta

2- Download and run the latest PanelingTools plugin installer for Rhino 5.0 (32 or 64 depending on your system).

3- Download PT-GH Add-on

Enjoy!

Rajaa Issa

Robert McNeel & Associates

-------------------

New in this release:

-------------------

- rhi Installer is more robust.

- Fixed ptConvertToDiamond component bug.

- Added new component for variable 3d paneling using a list of modules.

- Few other minor bug fixes.

Views: 729

Replies to This Discussion

http://download.rhino3d.com/Rhino/5.0/PanelingToolsV5/?showheader=no

Page not found (HTTP 404)

We're sorry, but there is no download.rhino3d.com Web page matching your entry. It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. You may wish to try another entry or to use the links below, which we hope will help provide you with the information you need. 

Should work now.  Let me know if you still have a problem.

now it is working. Thank you ;)

Hi Rajaa,

I have been trying to get the GH paneling tools plugin in Rhino 5 working with no success. I am assuming it is because I am not able to update the Paneling tools Rhino plugin. When I run the installer it says that the package is already installed, however the file in my plugin directory has not been updated since last year. When I try in on a computer that has not previously had paneling tools it all runs smoothly. Do you have any idea what it might be and what I could do to correct this??

Thanks

Jas

Hi Jas,

The new PanelingTools plugin is now installed in:

%appdata%\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\Plug-ins\PanelingTools {6CAED836-BC06-4EBC-B1FD-E10886A0DC94}

So if you open the above folder, you should be able to see the history of plugin versions you installed.  On my machine, I have the following:

Now, delete the latest which should be 2012.7.10...

Also delete all PanelingTools.* in your plugin folder.

Now run the PT installer (.rhi file) again.

Let me know if that works.

hey,

Thanks for the awesome tutorial. Im a beginner with the GH. Can you please tell me how to change the shape of basic space frame module? For instance, you used a diamond shape right now. What if I want to change this to hexagons?

Thanks!

Would you like to make a 2D pattern or 3D one? Can you post an image of what you need to make?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service